Business Network Association is an organization built for business networking in the greater Chicago area.
Our philosophy is that networking is the key to Success. We hold several networking events each month where you can meet and mingle with business people from all over the Chicago area. These events are a great place to get leads, network, pass business cards, and get referrals.
Sign up for our forums while you wait for our next networking event. Ask questions and get answers about networking in Chicago and other related topics. The forums are a great place to meet new people, showcase your business, or network with others.
So, take your business to the next level and join Business Network Association, you will be glad you did!
The Business Network Association Management
Read the FAQ below to find out more about BNA
Who are we looking for?
Are you an experienced professional and business owner? Are you just starting out and interested in expanding your business? Do you want to expand your knowledge, share your ideas, and get creative new ideas that will help you grow personally and professionally? You came to our site for a reason. We are looking for positive, energetic people. To share and learn unique business strategies. WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
What is BNA?
- We our entrepreneurial spirited people.
- You will be able to meet and learn from other like-minded Professionals.
- You will develop new business leads to help grow and expand the business.
Why should you come to one of our events?
- You will have the opportunity to meet business professionals and exchange your business ideas.
- Generate new business leads by exchanging your business and cards through out the night.
- All of our members develop long lasting business relationships.
What BNA offers?
- Professional Networking. You will be introduced to other business professionals and entrepreneurial professionals who are interested in generating new business leads.
- Networking One-on-One in your local business community.
- We offer different locations across the Chicago land area. We organize the event so you will have a regular place to meet.
Who will you meet at one off our events?
Business owners, accountants, attorneys, financial planners, insurance agents, real estate professionals, executive consultants, and HR, marketing and sales professionals, contractors, architects, engineers, and home services professionals and much, much more…